Reference Number: GP – 03
Only applicants that graduate in 2017 may apply
The CTP Graduate Work Experience Programme will be a 1 year programme, running from January 2018 to December 2018. The Graduate will be offered a 1 year fixed term contract.
- Shows a drive to achieve ambitious performance objectives and quality standards;
- Must be Computer Literate (MS Office);
- Must not have any previous working experience;
- Willing to take every opportunity to learn and grow within the organisation;
- Knowledge of “Photoshop”, “Indesign”, “Social Media”, “Joomla Web Design”;
- South African Citizens only.
- A 4 year Degree;
- Over 60% academic average.
- Personal Attributes:
- Must be able to work independently;
- Must have excellent communication skills;
- Appearance must always be neat and presentable.
Must be able to work in an administrative environment for most of the day, in an open plan office.
If you are interested please apply by sending an updated copy of your CV, ID Document and Academic Transcripts to Candice Padayachy (candicep@rnad / 086 627 3173) at RNA Distribution, Head Office.
Preference will be given to candidates from the previously disadvantaged designated group. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All applications MUST quote the reference number stated above.
Should you not receive a response within 1 month from the date of your application please consider your application as unsuccessful.